The technical innovation and simplicity of the Scenica® family. All in a very small size, allowing the screen to be installed in a space of just 25 mm!
- Ultra quick installation (5/10 minutes)
- No closing profile or ground rail
- Stops at all positions
- Innovative installation system without screws (with double-tape)
Lateral sliding; Scenica®;
Box 25 mm
Height adjustment: -3/+11mm without double-sided tape; +14mm with double-sided tape.
Width adjustment up to +10 millimetres.
- STOPS AT ALL POSITIONS: Practical to use as the handle bar can be locked in any position.
- INSTALLATION ON SLIDING DOORS AND WINDOWS: An “adjuster end cap” makes the screen freestanding so it does not require any supporting surface behind the box.
- FLUORESCENT CHAIN TRACK: Helps identify obstacles in dim light or at night.
- BOX GASKET: This special translucent nylon extrusion can be installed behind the box to correct any imperfections due to out-of-square walls.
- SIDE PROFILE: A side profile can be installed on the single door version to rectify any out of squares.
- INNOVATIVE INSTALLATION SYSTEM WITHOUT SCREWS: If the walls are regular, you can install the insect screen without the use of screws, thanks to a special double-tape.
- VANISHING CHAIN TRACK: An innovative patent by Bettio allows the handle bar to release the chain track gradually.
|from 500 x 580 mm to 1380 x 2800 mm
|from 1000 x 580 mm to 2760 x 2800 mm
Grey and white accessories.
Bettio Professional Kit
A practical and robust carrying case for the installer, containing special products that ensure highly professional installation and maintenance of...
Cleaning and Maintenance Kit
A practical container for the end user with everything necessary for proper flyscreen maintenance and cleaning: Spray Cleaner specially designed fo...
A revolutionary product! Spray the mesh once and the air passing through will be 100% ecologically clean. Thanks to its photocatalytic action it el...