The smallest screen in the Bettio range, 31 mm wide box with highly visible mesh, suitable even for the most difficult frames.
- Maximum functionality with minimum dimensions
- Support spring to make the installation easier
- Standard adjustable end caps for excellent adaptability
- Easily removable ground rail for ease of cleaning
- Compatible with Bettio’s most advanced optional devices: Clic-Clak®system, anti-wind side rail, handle
Lateral sliding; Vertical sliding;
Box 31 mm
- SUPPORT SPRING Facilitates installation by pushing outwards when compressed, thereby holding the box in place.
- MOBILE END CAP COVERS Special self-adjusting end cap covers, able to rectify any out-of-squares of up to 4mm per side.
- ANTI-WIND SIDE RAIL Available as an optional, the Bettio patented anti-wind side rail prevents the mesh from detaching in strong winds.
- CLIC-CLAK® The only certified system for opening flyscreens easily and safely by simply touching the handle bar.
- INTERNAL SHOE The plastic component placed inside the side rail allows the handle bar to hook on firmly.
- SQUARED BOX This model’s universal design and small size enable it to easily fit any kind of opening.
- HIGH VISIBILITY MESH A simple and effective solution that minimises visual impact and increases the amount of light entering a room when the screen is closed.
|DOORS||MINIMUM SIZE||MAXIMUM SIZE|
|DOOR AND WINDOW||500 x 700 (650 with brake) mm||1800 x 1580 mm|
|SINGLE DOOR||700 x 960 (1100 with brake) mm||1580 x 2450 mm|
|DOUBLE DOOR||1400 x 960 (1100 with brake) mm||3160 x 2450 mm|
Bettio Professional Kit
A practical and robust carrying case for the installer, containing special products that ensure highly professional installation and maintenance of...
Cleaning and Maintenance Kit
A practical container for the end user with everything necessary for proper flyscreen maintenance and cleaning: Spray Cleaner specially designed fo...
A revolutionary product! Spray the mesh once and the air passing through will be 100% ecologically clean. Thanks to its photocatalytic action it el...